Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate...

4 posters

Go down

Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate... Empty Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate...

Post by Miguel Sanchez Mon 24 Mar 2008, 11:22 am

Heya all!

I hope you all really enjoyed your Easter long weekend. My best friend and I spent the time at Forster and spent a part of each day considering the full work of Christ (that is, His death, resurrection and ascension).

Good Friday was the best Easter service I have ever had! Hands down. I wept continously and it started to get embarrasing! But it was touching and personal and so great.

And then yeah, to spend much of the weekend meditating on the work of Christ was so great!

So Kel (and anyone else who would like to be provoked)...what do you make of the following sentence?

"There is more to the cross than just forgiveness of sins"

Bless youse all!
Miguel Sanchez
Miguel Sanchez

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate... Empty Re: Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate...

Post by Kelly Mon 24 Mar 2008, 12:17 pm

OK, I'll bite (stupid girl!)

well, there is more than the forgiveness of sins, it is the fulfilment of God's plan shown through the old testament, and there is the promise of eternal life that is only possible through the cross, by accepting Jesus's sacrifice on the cross.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate... Empty Re: Its been too long since I provoked Kelly into debate...

Post by bumblebee Tue 25 Mar 2008, 1:30 pm

[quote="Kelly"]OK, I'll bite (stupid girl!)

kel...some things never change....

and give me a day or so of contemplation and if i come up with something constructive, i will post something

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzed Edge Wed 09 Apr 2008, 10:09 am

Of course there is more than just forgiveness

There is "God's glory" in all of it's majesty (We learnt that in our sermon on Sunday)
Rayzed Edge
Rayzed Edge

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Sick, Sarcastic, Dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Thu 10 Apr 2008, 7:33 am

so, there is no further provocation on this topic then?
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down