Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long weekend? What did you do?

4 posters

Go down

Long weekend?  What did you do? Empty Long weekend? What did you do?

Post by Kelly Mon 28 Jan 2008, 12:11 pm

Just wondering if everyone has had a good weekend?

It has been a bit quiet around here so I was just wondering what great things were keeping you all away!

Happy Birthday to Timmy J for yesterday too!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Long weekend?  What did you do? Empty Re: Long weekend? What did you do?

Post by bumblebee Mon 28 Jan 2008, 1:09 pm

ended up being a quiet weekend for me and not doing much. went up to my parents place on friday night to pick up my wallet which i had managed to accidently leave in my mothers car in their garage when i returned it last tuesday night & was unable to retrieve until my parents came back from being away (there is a long winded version of the story of how the wallet managed to get left there and my in vain attempts to retrieve it that can be left for another time! it involves keys, alarms, trains, petrol station, phone calls, great heights, windows & lots of other things!).

didnt do much on saturday and monday. went to church on sunday. my un-rostered 10am service turned into a rostered service for me- was looking forward to pew sitting but oh well and sunday night ended up being a bit of a latish night- one advantage of having not to go to work the next day!

off to work tomorrow. working the 4 days this week and im taking 2 weeks off on holidays! yeah! i was tossing up between taking 1 or 2 weeks and decided on 2 weeks (i have just under 4 weeks holidays up my sleeve) but now wondering if 1 week would have been sufficient. time will tell!

bb'
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gigglesmish Thu 31 Jan 2008, 2:14 pm

I went to the hunter valley!

Saw jimmy barnes, the baby animals, diesel, tex perkins, ummmmm a whole heap of random others and had a glass of champagne or two, danced a whole lot, sung till my heart almost burst open - sweet talked to security guards to get me into the mosh pit. Layed by the pool on sunday and slept, swum. Had Thai for dinner with the gang. Monday we drove back to Sydney, and then i changed quickly, and drove straight to Daves. Who was busy studying - but was extremely happy to see me. Dare I say he even missed me! oh yeah! this is the goods.

I totally loved the baby animals. TOTALLY. They were so awesome. I didnt know they were performing until the last minute. How happy was I!
gigglesmish
gigglesmish

Female Number of posts : 82
Humor : incredibly funny, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzed Edge Sun 03 Feb 2008, 11:37 am

I had a rather long (in many ways) long weekend.

Saturday night drove back to Canberra after waiting to collect Stuart's fiance from work.

Sunday ... tried a new church (where they were desperate for new people and the sermon was rambling at best) where they talked to Stuart and Kat (his fiance) more than me and Kell

Monday ... drove to Goulburn and attended my nephews 4th birthday party (he had a Top Gear Party).

This weekend, whilst supposed to be easy going ... I spent half the day yesterday doing yardwork and the rest of the weekend being ill from it. Go figure.
Rayzed Edge
Rayzed Edge

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Sick, Sarcastic, Dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down