Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet day on the forum today

2 posters

Go down

Quiet day on the forum today Empty Quiet day on the forum today

Post by Kelly Thu 17 Jan 2008, 10:07 am

what has your day consisted of?

I got to train the girl - well, she is my age - in the job that I am doing. And I find out that there is all this stuff that the office Manager hasn't shown me cause I wasn't staying! She knew I was sitting there bored!

I don't work tomorrow, but that will consist of grocery shopping, meeting a few people I know from the net for lunch (a bit scary - haven't met these people before) then probably a bit of cleaning. Chris's parents are back from Tassie tomorrow, so will be here over the weekend.

What about you lot? It is very quiet!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quiet day on the forum today Empty Re: Quiet day on the forum today

Post by bumblebee Thu 17 Jan 2008, 10:31 am

was at work today- been fairly busy this week- the past couple of weeks have been more busy than i thought it would be- the january quietness has finished earlier this year! i think we might be 1 or 2 people short in our department. but at least its not totally boring but not too stressful.

looks like my car will be ready to pick up tomorrow. hopefully wont end up being too expensive! its been an expensive week- the next few months will be catching up again.

cant wait till the weekend and the week to finish- hasnt been my most happiest of weeks!

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down