Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first prayer point for the board

4 posters

Go down

My first prayer point for the board Empty My first prayer point for the board

Post by Kelly Sun 13 Jan 2008, 12:34 pm

Hi everyone.

I am feeling particularly home sick tonight, particularly from all you at church. I still feel like my heart is a St Mary's and I am trying to rip it away.

The people I have met at our new church are nice, but I still feel so disconnected. There are still so many people I don't know (though rationally I know that I have been there 3 months and will not know all 140 people that were there tonight - but still). I wonder whether to throw myself into a ministry, but then I don't feel that I even know where or if I am needed.

I have thought about whether to try a different church, but then I think that I have to start from scratch again, and I don't know if I want to do that, or if I can manage that emotionally.

Anyway..... If you get a chance, please pray.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My first prayer point for the board Empty Re: My first prayer point for the board

Post by Miguel Sanchez Sun 13 Jan 2008, 1:05 pm

Hey Kel,

So I found this passage in Phillipians chapter 1:

3I thank my God every time I remember you. 4In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
7It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me. 8God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

If Paul grieves for the Phillipian church because of separation, I think it is right for you to do the same.

Will be prayin for you Kel.
Miguel Sanchez
Miguel Sanchez

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

My first prayer point for the board Empty Re: My first prayer point for the board

Post by bumblebee Sun 13 Jan 2008, 1:56 pm

kel

my prayers continue for you as you try to find a new church family. i know theres a lot of sadness and grieving in moving from a church family you are fond of and then trying to find a new church family where you feel comfortable and part of and connected to.

hang in there kel- we are praying for you

and remember

k=al

kisa
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around

Back to top Go down

Post by gigglesmish Mon 14 Jan 2008, 9:40 am

Hey Kel,
I too am praying for you, that you will be settled in your new church. . . I am also praying that you will meet other FHM who will be more than happy to join our group..

Love you heaps and heaps Kel.

Shelley xoxoxoxo
gigglesmish
gigglesmish

Female Number of posts : 82
Humor : incredibly funny, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum