Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody out there ???

3 posters

Go down

Anybody out there ??? Empty Anybody out there ???

Post by Chris_H Tue 20 May 2008, 5:29 am

Hey everyone,

Seems to be a bit quiet on the Chat front lately. Must all be busy doing study and other stuff. Shocked

We have finally got new staff at work so one they are fully trained the stress and pressure will subside. This is the plan but we shall see how it all pans out.

Big New - I have now got a Church Name Tag - I feel like I belong and am no longer a vistor. On Sunday night Mary-Anne was giving me a lesson in Powerpoint (or pp as she call it). Will have another run with her then should be able to do on my own.

Am counting down the days till the end of the month. My parents are doing a big trip through South QLD then Northern Aust and then going to WA. I haven't seen the intinery yet as they keep changing it - I will see the final draft B4 they trip. So me and my sister will each spend 2 months house sitting for my parents. So we will have a break from living under the one roof for 4 months. Guess I will have to learn how to cook. Suspect

Had a though the other day that next year I will be 30 on the 30th of May and this will be a Saturday - is this screaming out Party or what !!! bounce

Later peoples.

Little Chris
Chris_H
Chris_H

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Anybody out there ??? Empty Re: Anybody out there ???

Post by Kelly Thu 22 May 2008, 2:22 pm

Wow - 30! please tell me you are having a party! you can't let a momentous birthday like that go by without a party (someone organise a party! I would, but you would have to come down here for it!) You can celebrate this year if you really want as well, but it is a bit sad if you send out party invites to your 29th birthday (though you could say you didn't want to turn thirty but wanted a party so decided just to have the party one year earlier)

Cooking is not all that hard. If you follow a recipe then it is all good. Relief from siblings is always good though!

I'm glad to hear you are getting the hang of pp. I'm sure you can work out how to click a button pretty quickly, but it is the intracity of knowing when to click and when not to that is the key!

glad to hear things are settling at work. I hope that continues to happen, cause you guys sound like you are burning the candle at both ends a little.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sat 24 May 2008, 7:54 am

i highly recommend kel as a significant birthday party organiser- she organised my 40th birthday party and did a mighty fine job of it as well!

as kel said the easy part of pp is pressing the button and the harder part is knowing when to press the button and even harder part is paying attention and not getting distracted and forgetting you are on pp and suppose to be pressing the button! i have been caught daydreaming in the middle of a sermon or a wrapup when i am supposed to be clicking on the next slide!
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Mon 26 May 2008, 11:43 am

I went to the bathroom in the middle of a sermon and they wanted a slide clicked and Jeremy had to save me!

And THAT is why he is my knight in shining armour.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum