Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello!

4 posters

Go down

hello! Empty hello!

Post by bumblebee Wed 05 Mar 2008, 9:59 am

hello everyone!

is everyone alive and well and breathing?

just checking!

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Re: hello!

Post by bumblebee Thu 06 Mar 2008, 12:02 pm

hi bumblebee!

looks like its just me and you on the forum at the moment so we can have a conversation!

thanks for the message- i am alive and breathing! my week is going well- havent been too busy but i am looking foward to the weekend.

how are you going bb? what are you upto?

hope to catch up with you soon!

jeremy
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu 06 Mar 2008, 12:08 pm

hi jeremy!

thanks for replying! i was just beginning to think i was the only one who was alive and breathing!

i dont know whats happened to every one else- they must be busy and stuff which is ok!

we can have a chat anyway! maybe the others will get jealous and start to join in once they realise the excitement they are missing out on! well maybe our conversations isnt that exciting....

im going ok- thanks for asking- have a bit of anxiety floating around but hey thats normal for me!

did you manage to catch up with chris and kelly when they came to church last sunday morning? i did! it was lovely to see them! i was lucky to be able to sit next to them although i am worried that i smell or something when kel swapped positions with chris... either i smell or mary carr smells nicer than me.

well jeremy hope you have a great rest of the week and hope to catch up with you soon.

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu 06 Mar 2008, 12:16 pm

hey bb

good to hear from you!

i am sure the others will soon join in this conversation once they realise how interesting and exciting our chat is!

it was good to see chris and kelly on sunday! i managed to catch up with them both- although there wasnt much to catch up on because i had seen them a few weeks ago when i went down to canberra to visit them!

i am sure you dont smell... why wouldnt kel want to sit next to mary- everybody loves mary- as you know mary is an absolute legend for doing the church rosters just as kel was an absolute legend for doing the rosters (and she is still an absolute legend for many different reasons just as mary is). did you ask chris how he thought the swannies were going to go this year. i was going to ask him but i forgot to!

did you manage to catch up with mishy on sunday? do you know when she is going on her cruise?

anyway catch you soon- hope your anxiety settles down soooon and you get back to your usual buzzing self!

jeremy
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Thu 06 Mar 2008, 12:22 pm

hey jeremy

thanks for the message. its good to be having this chat like this! i am sure the others will soon join in when they next come on the forum. well maybe they will join in or be very concerned that we are suffering for multiple personalities and be very afraid and think we need help and lots of it!

i didnt ask chris about the swannies- maybe if he reads our posts he will let us know! and i agree about what you said about kel and mary- they are absolute legends! k=al and m=al and all that!

i did manage to chat with mishy. if i remember well, she will be leaving tomorrow! how exciting! im jealous- although i shouldnt be as i had a nice holiday last month so i cant complain! i pray she has a wonderful holiday wth lots of lovely memories and stuff!

anyway, great chating with you jeremy. will come back tomorrow and continue our chat and will check whether anyone else has joined in!

talk soon!

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Sat 08 Mar 2008, 1:22 am

Well, it seems the identical bumblebees have had a lovely chat here! I have been in Wollongong all week, otherwise I would have joined in sooner!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sat 08 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

hi kel! good that you could join in the chat! it was getting a bit boring!

so how was wollongong?

from jeremy and bumblebee....
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Sun 09 Mar 2008, 10:21 am

Wollongong was a week of my life that I will never get back, and that is sad. I got to meet some pretty cool people though.

How are you doing?

You sound like you are having a rough week.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Mon 10 Mar 2008, 10:30 am

just have a bit of anxiety floating around at the moment (especially in the mornings) and a bit of a negative attitude that probably a good kick up the backside would probably fix up pretty quickly.

did you guys have a public holiday today (monday)?

any plans for easter? i dont have much planned at the moment- there is a family get together being planned at some stage on the weekend.

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Mon 10 Mar 2008, 1:26 pm

we did have had a public holiday today. There is one good reason to live in the nation's capital!

I have just had my netball team here for dessert and some very yummy food was consumed.

Consider yourself firmly kicked! in the last week of my life that I will never get back, it talked about choosing your attitude. That some things are a choice and your attitude can be one of them. By choosing to have a happy and upbeat attitude you have a better day cause you attack things differently. We also talked about fish, but that is really besides the point!

Easter we are having lunch in Berrima with Chris's family. Other than that we don't have any plans so far.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Mon 10 Mar 2008, 2:09 pm

so there is more than one good reason to live in the nations capital?

i hope the yummy dessert didnt counter-act too much the benefits of the excercise obtained by playing netball- but i am sure exercise isnt the sole reason for playing netball!

thanks for the kick.... was wondering why i suddenly felt sore.

i know i have to sometimes i have to work on my attitude... well maybe not sometimes but most of the time.... cause thats something i can change....i know some of my anxiety/depression stuff i cant change but my attitude i can change.

anyway i am off to bed. i was heading to bed about 30 minutes ago but i got distracted- some of it was a good distraction and some of it wast so good a distraction!

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sanchez Tue 11 Mar 2008, 10:21 am

Kelly wrote:in the last week of my life that I will never get back, it talked about choosing your attitude. That some things are a choice and your attitude can be one of them. By choosing to have a happy and upbeat attitude you have a better day cause you attack things differently.

Heya Kel, not sure how much I agree with the above...could you elaborate? Possibly? Please?
Miguel Sanchez
Miguel Sanchez

Male Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by gigglesmish Tue 18 Mar 2008, 2:24 am

Hi everyone,

Back from my cruise - yee ha. Happy to be on LAND!!

Love yas

Michelle xo
gigglesmish
gigglesmish

Female Number of posts : 82
Humor : incredibly funny, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Tue 18 Mar 2008, 9:32 am

yeah! mishys home! yeah!

how was the cruise?

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Tue 18 Mar 2008, 10:07 am

yeah girly, we need much more information than that! Pics Pics pics!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gigglesmish Sun 06 Apr 2008, 4:03 pm

Pics Pics Pics have been loaded onto facebook...

I have more, but need to finish the film off, its the underwater camera - uses the old school film. I cant wait to get that back, should have some great shots on it.

It feels like I have never been on the cruise.... But after being sea sick, Im not exactly in a hurry to jump on another straight away - never again in Cyclone season. Boo hiss.
gigglesmish
gigglesmish

Female Number of posts : 82
Humor : incredibly funny, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum