Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boo!

4 posters

Go down

boo! Empty boo!

Post by bumblebee Sat 02 Feb 2008, 1:29 pm

hope i didnt scare you!

just thought id try and scare you all for no apparant reason.

just when i wrote boo then, it reminded me of one of the characters in my all time favourite book 'to kill a mockingbird' named boo radley. he was a nice guy, a hero but generally misunderstood by most of the society around him especially by jem and scout but scout came around by the end of the book....

anyway, enough of my literary criticism and ramblings

keep smiling

bb
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

boo! Empty Re: boo!

Post by Rayzed Edge Sun 03 Feb 2008, 11:32 am

I'm powering throught he last Harry Potter book at the moment ... before uni goes back and the majority of reading is law texts Crying or Very sad

I've now had my wife, my manager, the human resources manager AND the CEO question me doing 3 subjects in 2nd semester
Rayzed Edge
Rayzed Edge

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Sick, Sarcastic, Dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Sun 03 Feb 2008, 12:45 pm

Rayzed, maybe all those people are just concerned for you and don't want you to burn out. That is why they question the decision of doing 3 subjects in 2nd semester.

I am reading You've been Warned by James Patterson at the moment. Interesting book. Not sure if I like it at the moment. Though it is not as depressing as "the infertility companion" that I had been reading.
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_H Tue 05 Feb 2008, 10:28 pm

Hey Rayzed,

You can always enroll in 3 subjects and see how you go for 4 weeks. If you are not coping as well as you would have liked, you can drop 1 subject before Census date. There is always heaps of people at my Uni dropping subjects before Census date when they would have incurred the Debt for the dropped subject.

I myself have been enrolled in Auditing Principles twice and have dropped both times. Third time lucky this semister. Laughing
Chris_H
Chris_H

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayzed Edge Sun 10 Feb 2008, 12:28 pm

Have I ever mentioned my severe dislike (verging on hate) of auditor's?

I like the sentiment ... but then it means buying the texts first as well ... Which is usually another $100-$250 flushed if you withdraw.
Rayzed Edge
Rayzed Edge

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Sick, Sarcastic, Dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum