Friends of Chris and Kelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Fred

4 posters

Go down

Wild Fred Empty Wild Fred

Post by Kelly Thu 17 Jan 2008, 10:39 am

Hi everyone,

I would like you to say hello to Wild Fred. Wild Fred is a friend from Teachers, who is awesome - really. He works with Miguel and Chris_H.

Be nice to him!

Welcome Wild, great to have you on board!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wild Fred Empty Re: Wild Fred

Post by bumblebee Thu 17 Jan 2008, 10:58 am

welcome wild fred.

you must be awesome to be a friend of kel

kel has a great taste in friends.

well there are exceptions- look at me for instance! lol
bumblebee
bumblebee

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : im the most funniest bumblebee thats buzzing around
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sanchez Thu 17 Jan 2008, 3:51 pm

Welcome Wild Fred! I trust your journey here was pleasant.

Now come and sit at my right hand while we just go over some things.

Firstly, contrary to what Kel says...I am lord of these forums. You will in time learn to grovel at my feet and after sufficient said grovelling I may allow you to become a moderator.

Bumblebee you have met. He is my court jester. Always handy to have bumblebee around for some laughs or discussion concerning Melchizedek when the need so arises.

Chris Hale you know. No introduction required. However I would ask that you do not disturb him whenever he is preparing food for the court. Any other time is no problem.

Mishy you haven't met. She looks after the camels, llamas and turtles at the back. Thats where I will have you start. You may meet her tomorrow before sunrise to bathe the llamas. Just walk down the path towards the stables, you can't miss em.

Timmy J is my sage. He is my counsellor during times of war and peace. A wise man, a handsome man. However, like any man he has his flaws. B grade horror movies and South Sydney Rabbitohs are his want. Outside of that, he's a pretty good bloke to have around.

Now, Kelly and Christopher you know. Or you thought you knew. Kelly is my administration assistant whom tends to organise things like oh, I don't know...trips to Canberra, Katoomba and warfare against Iceland. Very nice lady. She's very useful with schedules.

And finally theres Chris. Chris is my financial advisor. He's particularly good at money-laundering and credit card fraud. He has single handedly built up my stores of wealth and provision. He's also very handy to have around in a tight spot if you know what I mean. These giant claws come out of his arms...well...you gotta see em to believe em.

And just finally as a word of caution. Regrettably, and I'm not sure how it occurred...Kel and Chris sometimes fall under the lie that Kel is the administrator of these forums and that Chris has the moderator powers. These moments tend to pass reasonably quickly...but just be on the lookout. If you see Kel running after me accusing me of usurping her power and brainwashing you, I trust you will leap to my aid. When Chris chases tho, its best just to run. Very fast.

Anyhoo...welcome to my palace. Sleep well...and remember, up before dawn for you young man.
Miguel Sanchez
Miguel Sanchez

Male Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by gigglesmish Thu 17 Jan 2008, 4:15 pm

Miguel Sanchez wrote:

Mishy you haven't met. She looks after the camels, llamas and turtles at the back. Thats where I will have you start. You may meet her tomorrow before sunrise to bathe the llamas. Just walk down the path towards the stables, you can't miss em. .

No This is not true. They are not llamas. They are in fact Al-packers (stolen from the famous Packer family)

My true worth is not looking after the llamas, camels & turtles. It actually lies between the horses and the guinea pigs. Lord Miguel failed to mention these, as I have disguised them as camels and turtles. So, in actual fact, he is completely unaware of their existance.. Very Happy

When Lord M says you may meet me before Sunrise, he means like at midday the previous day. This little pumpkin no longer rises before the sun!!!!

I, princess shelley, welcome you, Wild Fred into the jungle. The jungle of a billion feelings, ideas, jokes and discussions - its an interesting place to be, and highly recommended.

I must now return to my wild guinea pig pack. I believe they are waiting on some carrot, papaer shredding and a whole lot of lovin from me. Their wishes have been granted.

Shell helix
gigglesmish
gigglesmish

Female Number of posts : 82
Humor : incredibly funny, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri 18 Jan 2008, 6:16 am

OK, technically, Wild Fred sits at your left hand..........

Just remember Lord M, you'll keep. My memory is long and ordered. This will come back to bite you!
Kelly
Kelly
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-12-31

https://ckwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: